Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Birthday Creation ;)

I had to show off my creation for my son's 16th Birthday! Every year I have to come up with something different for his B-day cause he really doesn't like cake... One year he requested Brownies... One year Rice Krispies.. lol Last Year I made him a really yummy Reese's cake thinking he would at least try it & he wouldn't... Oh well it was delish.. So this year I went and bought 2 dozen Donuts (His favorite) and stacked them like a birthday Cake! Doesn't he have the "Mom your crazy" look on his face?  He really thought I was funny, but he actually ate a large portion of it! Love my Boy ;) I also wanted to show off my Birthday Table runner I made using Kimberbell creations pattern! So fun to have something special out for the kids Birthday's!!

No comments: